Earn $50 with our Refer-a-Friend Program*
Refer a friend to Group ISO and everyone wins! You’ll get a $50 gift card when they sign up with us and are approved for a merchant account or approved for merchant cash advance funding or loan funding.
It’s our thanks for spreading the word. Keep reading below for full details!
* terms and offer subject to change at any time.
To our valued merchants:
Terms and Conditions
Group ISO – Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. Group Independent Sales Organization Inc. (“Group ISO”) will mail you US $50 Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® gift card for each new approved merchant* you successfully refer to Group ISO for the provision of merchant processing services or merchant cash advance funding or loan funding, subject to the terms and conditions set out below;
2. To be eligible for the referral payment:
a. the merchant that you refer to Group ISO must be approved and entered into a Group ISO Merchant Processing Agreement or approved for a merchant cash advance funding or loan (along with being entered into a Group ISO Merchant Processing Agreement) and
b. you must refer a merchant to Group ISO by utilizing the form on this page provided by Group ISO or by calling in to our office and providing your referral’s information for input by a Group ISO employee.
3. Approval of the referred merchant by Group ISO is subject to credit approval and other criteria as reasonably determined by Group ISO. In the event that Group ISO is does not approve the referred merchant, you will not be eligible for and Group ISO is not required to pay you the referral payment.
4. Your referral payment will be in the form of a Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® gift card and will be mailed to the address you provided in the referral form within 3-4 weeks of your referral’s merchant approval.
* A new merchant excludes:
a. an existing merchant of Group ISO or affiliate businesses of Group ISO operating under a Group ISO Processing Agreement or affiliate businesses of Group ISO with a current merchant ID on the date that we receive the referral from you; and
b. any merchant that has already previously applied with Group ISO or affiliate business of Group ISO and has been denied a merchant account.