Savvy business owners are always looking for ways save money and reinvest into their operations. Did you know that one of the more overlooked areas in which merchants can find many savings is their merchant account service?
Do you know how much you are paying in fees each month for your credit card processing service? Do you know your rate? You would be surprised that when posed this question, many merchants actually do not. If a merchant services providers tells you that they are giving you the “lowest rate,” it’s definitely best to get a second opinion. Rates will vary based on your business type, how you accept credit cards, and the credit card pricing system you are on.
At Group ISO Merchant services, our representatives are trained in analyzing those confusing merchant statements so you know what your exact effective rate is and if there are any frivolous fees you could live without. Our no-obligation review helps merchants read through all those numbers and industry jargon so they can make the best decision for their business and save some money along the way. After all, knowledge truly is power.
For more information on getting a free merchant account review, and to see how much money you could be saving, contact our representatives at 1-800-722-4476 – don’t worry, we don’t have any annoying automated voice systems – just good old fashioned U.S.(and human) based support.
- Cash Only Business? How about Credit Card Only? ( February 7, 2018 )
- Group ISO is Exhibiting at the SEMA SHOW 2017 ( October 12, 2017 )
- Why Does My Online Store Need an SSL Certificate? ( August 1, 2017 )
- Which Credit Card Machine is Right for Me? ( May 4, 2017 )
- I Started a Food Truck Business – How Do I Accept Credit Cards? ( April 5, 2017 )