- PED Certified
- All major certifications – please see our website for the complete listing
- General Retail
- Grocery stores
High Performance. Low Cost.
- Compact design — Available in 35 and 19-key configurations
- “One-touch” feature — Allows common functions at the push of a button
- Multi-merchant feature — Up to 20 unique merchant IDs in one terminal
- Value-added application support — Check, loyalty, EBT and prepaid applications
- Large paper roll — 2” and 3”, 80mm paper roll for more transactions
- Trusted & stable — Low failure rates
- Modem — Up to 56K
- Contactless payment — External readers support for cards and fobs
- Security — Boot lock feature protects against unauthorized reloading
- Visa PED — Optional, integrated PINpad model available
Convenience at the Point of Service
Simple, Easy to Use Features
- One-touch capability initiates all daily functions with one straightforward step, which makes for easy operation and reduced training times
- SureLoad thermal printer design alerts cashiers to low paper conditions and allows paper to be simply dropped into place, which eliminates paper jams
- Full-featured, secure terminal management system including local or web-based option.
- Industry-leading software includes the functionality necessary to introduce value-added opportunities to the merchant in an integrated application.
Fast, Time-Saving Performance
- Fastest dial transactions in the business
- Download remotely in a fraction of the time to load other terminals with an optional 56K modem
- For deployment, use the terminal “cloning” feature with a fast-load cable to download terminals even faster. Use a multi-loader to download up to 12 terminals simultaneously!
- Graphics-capable thermal printer produces receipts in half the time of previous generation printers, which allows merchants to print logos and coupons directly at the POS.
- For challenging installations that have limited phone lines to spare, the integrated RS-485 capability enables multiple units to utilize one phone line through the addition of a Hypercom dial concentrator
- Backwards compatible with existing T7 family software for an extensive software library, which reduces training time and certification requirements
- Connect devices such as check imagers, PIN pads and check readers using the additional peripheral port to provide more payment choices
- Low cost of ownership due to one of the lowest failure rates ever for a device of its kind. Combined with its secure design and certifications from all major processors, the T7Plus is a complete, cost effective solution for any implementation.
- The huge 80mm paper roll is available in 2” and 3” rolls.
Fast Load Cable
- The terminal “cloning” feature allows downloads to up to 12 terminals simultaneously